martes, 3 de junio de 2014



Today was the first day of class and we were asked to write a little paragraph about our expectations in general for the class. I expect from this class to be entertaining, dynamic and useful. I really hope I can improve not only my writing skills, but also my speaking techniques. 

We were told that during the course we were going to do a lot of speeches, that's why I think that I can benefit  not only from the teacher but also from my classmates. I expect them both to be able to give constructive criticism about everyone's speeches, with respect obviously, so everyone is able to work on their flaws and mistakes. The best way to learn is to make mistakes and  recognize them, and that will be achieved with the help of my peers and of course my teacher. I also expect patience and tolerance so that we can carry a peaceful and fun class. 

But of course nothing of what I mentioned earlier will work if I don't start by working on myself; because as the teacher said earlier today " this is a do-it-yourself-class". I expect from myself a lot of dedication and responsibility which I think will be easy because since its a summer course we are able to focus more in just this one class. I expect good grades, so that's why I'm going to have to work extra hard to achieve my expectations. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario